Sahara, 36v, 700c Wheels, 6 Speed Shimano Gears
Apart from the Sahara being incredibly comfortable these e-bikes are extremely good value too. An e-bike built in Britain with front suspension, speedometer, super comfy seat and a choice of batteries starting from for under £800! If you don’t need so much range this same bike is also available here with a smaller 7Ah battery for an incredible £649!
Comfort is the word!
As rare as it may be, the combination of style, value and comfort has taken the Sahara to the pinnacle of popularity in electric biking. It offers a Dutch style ‘sit up and see the world’ cycling position allowing you to sit upright comfortably and enjoy the view.
The styling of this step-though version was designed to align itself with the ever so attractive CycloTricity range. Sahara has been an incredible addition to our core principles of value for money, style and durability. At only £799.99, this incredible vehicle comes fully equipped with a Speedometer dashboard, pannier rack, mudguards and front and rear LED lights as part of the package.
Like the rest of Cyclotricity e-bikes, Sahara as been engineered with top in-house expertise and fully hand-built in Britain! The motors are all individually hand-made and tested over and over again to ensure top performance and durability.
If you are looking for a comfortable step-through electric bike that will last, the Sahara is a serious contender compared to anything else currently on the market.
- 250W brushless front hub motor (reaches maximum speed allowed by UK/EU regulation, i.e. 15.5mph)
- LED dashboard controlling power output, showing battery capacity and speed readings.
- Thumb Throttle (optional extra: contact us to inquire about the legal implications of adding a throttle to this bike)
- 3 pedal assist power modes
- Brakes: Tektro V-type. Electric breaks levers cut the power when applied.
- -Battery: 36V/17Ah Lithium-ion pannier rack battery (40-60 miles range between charges depending terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tires etc.)
- -Battery: 36V/11Ah Lithium-ion pannier rack battery (25-40 miles range between charges depending terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tires etc.)
- USB Port: None
- Charger: UK plug charger with LED indicating level of charge (battery should be fully charged within 5 hours)
- Frame size: 16″ and 20″ Alloy 6061 frame
- Fork: TopGun Suspension
- Gears: 6 speed Shimano derailleur
- Rims: 700c Alloy double walled
- Saddle: PVC leather
- Bell: Included
- Mudguards: Included
- Front and rear LED lights: Included
- Rear pannier rack: Included
- 1 year warranty (extended warranty available as an option)
- Total weight of e-Bike including battery: 21kg
Add Thumb Throttle +£20, Not Required
2nd Year Warranty +£99, Not Required