If you need a super compact e-bike that’s easy to transport then you’re in the right place. This British built e-bike is incredibly light, has a hidden battery in the frame and will do up to 30 miles on a single charge. With the battery so well hidden it’s hard to tell it’s an e-bike!
Folds like a wallet, carried like a wallet and, above all, easy on your wallet!
The Wallet folding electric bike is the love affair that has kept us up for so many nights. It is the bike that encapsulates the design and engineering nous that we pride ourselves in here at the CycloTricity R&D playground! Our challenge was simple; create an affordable, lightweight folding electric bike that actually does fold!
Having examined the folding e-bikes available, we were increasingly frustrated with how bulky they become as they fold sideways (and rarely entirely!). Added to their heavy weight and the awkward wrestle just to fold and lift them into the car boot, we refused to stand as spectators and came up with what we believe to be the most practical folding mechanism there is for e-bikes. At 16.9kg, the Wallet is not only light to lift and neat to fold, but practical enough to wheel around folded, to the point it is ideal to run in and out of public transport with. The perfect companion for commuters in need of getting to work fresh and rejuvenated every morning.
With its lightweight and compact design, it is the ideal add-on to any motor home or longboat. With its ability to be neatly and discretely tucked away in tight spaces, there would be no more compromise between space and a high performance e-bike.
Its 18″ wheels makes it low enough to conveniently step over and is inherently mindful to cater for riders struggling with this motion. Your Wallet will take it upon itself to ease your lifestyle in surprising ways.
- 250W brushless front hub motor (reaches maximum speed allowed by UK/EU regulation, i.e. 15.5mph)
- LED dashboard controlling power output with built-in speedometer.
- Thumb throttle (optional extra: please contact us for more info)
- 3 pedal assist levels
- Brakes: V-type. Electric breaks levers cut the power when applied.
- Battery: 36V/8Ah Lithium-ion battery discretely hidden inside the frame (20-30 miles range between charges depending on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tires etc.)
- USB Port:None
- Charger: UK plug charger with LED indicating level of charge (battery fully charged within 4 hours)
- Frame material: Alloy 6061
- Gears: 6 speed Shimano gear shifter
- Rims: 18″ Alloy double walled
- Saddle: PVC leather with suspension
- 1 year warranty (extended warranty available as an option)
- Total weight of e-Bike including battery: 16.9kg